I purchased a copier from copier 1 a refurburshed company.

Customer Question
I purchased a copier...

I purchased a copier from copier 1 a refurburshed company. Paid $3,000. It never worked .I sent a part to have it fixed as they suggested and now no phone calls returned nor the part. I needed the copier since my major bsiness depends on this copier for t-shirs. My business suffer as a result of depending on this type of machine.and I can't hear from them.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in Alabama but the copier was purchased in Maryland.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been communicating with them also the office of the attorney General but they have not responded and it seems that they can not do very much since they have not responded

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I can answer questions that they may have. I would like to sue them depending on the cost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you receive a warranty with the copier when you purchased it?

Have you contacted the manufacturer?

You are not the service I need. Please cancel my payment . Thank you . I am leaving now.

Good luck with your copier. Wish you all the best in dealing with it on your own.