DO YOU FILL OUT THE EXPUNGEMENT FORM FOR THE CLIENT? IF SO,

Customer Question
DO YOU FILL OUT...

DO YOU FILL OUT THE EXPUNGEMENT FORM FOR THE CLIENT? IF SO, WHAT IS THE COST?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Criminal Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

WE NEED SOME ONE TO HELP US FILL OUT THE CORRECT FORM. DO YOU DO THAT?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

THE CASE IS OVER. THE CHARGES WERE DISMISSED ON OCTOBER16, 2017.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I apologize for any misunderstandings, but state law forbids any attorney on this site from engaging in representation, which means people using this site are not clients and we cannot fill out any forms or pleadings for them as that would be deemed representation.

We can answer questions about customer situations, review documents customers have filled out themselves and suggest possible edits and we can discuss general legal questions customers may have.