On Sunday morning, I slipped and fell in the tub of the Best…

On Sunday morning, I...

On Sunday morning, I slipped and fell in the tub of the Best Western Hotel. I hurt my wrist and my back. Is there anything legal that I can do as far as suing. I told the front desk that I fell. The tubs are not equipped with mats.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Ladson, South Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No. I just mentioned it to the person at the front desk the day it happened and when I checked out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it.

11/14/2017
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. You possibly could have a claim. Have you spoken to a local personal injury attorney about it yet?

No. I haven't spoken to anyone about it.
Will someone be calling me.

You may have a potential claim. If there was no mat in the tub and it is obvious that it would be slippery in the tub and bathroom, and no handles, etc. to hold onto, etc. then you could potentially have a claim. You will need to take all of your information and medical documents to a personal injury lawyer to determine your case. You should do it asap so you do not go passed any statute of limitations.

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Phone call session started