Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I need to know if a defamation lawyer will be able to
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
I need to know if a defamation lawyer will be able to represent my boyfriend who is currently locked up. Since this is a civil matter, the jail will not transport him for this matter. Is there someone… read more
SS just informed me that they made a mistake and overpaid me
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
SS just informed me that they made a mistake and overpaid me by $12,000I over the past four years. I am elderly (67), was on SSDI for my disability. I need legal help re trying to get a waiver because… read more
I am a disabled veteran with a home with a vs home loan. My
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
I am a disabled veteran with a home with a vs home loan. My morgage is finally current after a modification and returning back to work afyer being out for a year due to my military disability. I have … read more
I went to legals Solutions plus paralegal service in san
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
i went to legals Solutions plus paralegal service in san bernandino for my alomony case and they are not returning my calls, they took my money and will not send me paperwork and or call me. what can … read more
My husband and I have a law suite filed in San , CA, It is
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
My husband and I have a law suite filed in San Jose, CA, It is against Am Track. I found out my Attorney lost his license and I have a trial date September 27, 2016 in San Jose. I would like to move t… read more
I am a 54 yr old Disabled female, whom was arrested for Dui.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
I am a 54 yr old Disabled female, whom was arrested for Dui. I have Accute Chronic liver disease and dont drink. I was severly beaten my 2 large Male officers.Called horrible names. (Bashed) refused m… read more
I am the defendant in an unlawful detainer case and acting
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
I am the defendant in an unlawful detainer case and acting pro per. I am filing a motion to set aside the default judgment againt me as I missd the court date. I was never in receipt of the sheduled h… read more
i live in hampton va and on disability thru social security.
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
i live in hampton va and on disability thru social security. Virginia Retirement System (VRS) has denied my disability. Not able to find a lawyer I can afford. I was told that I had to file an Appeal … read more
I am looking for a pro bono attorney for my sisters embezzlement
Sam, Attorney
I am looking for a pro bono attorney for my sister's embezzlement case in San Diego County, California. Is there anyone who can help us?… read more
Collecting On A Settlement - Without going into a lot of details,
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
Collecting On A Settlement - Without going into a lot of details, I was awarded a judgment from a former employer whom I had also lent money to and invested in. After two years of filing a lawsuit in … read more
I was in a 3-car accident on September 9, 2011 in San Jose,
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
I was in a 3-car accident on September 9, 2011 in San Jose, CA. There was a car in front of me that already stopped in the lane and I already fully stopped in the same lane while waiting for the red t… read more
I am looking for a pro bono lawyer for a suit. I was refused
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I am looking for a pro bono lawyer for a suit. I was refused entry into a music venue on Sept 3rd 2011 because I had my service dog with me. The venueXXXXX Berkeley, California 94710 (XXX) XXX-XXXX My… read more
My wife is being sued in Superior Court in San Jose (In Pro
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
My wife is being sued in Superior Court in San Jose (In Pro Per) over a dispute resulting from non-payment of a debt of approximately $15,000, which sum was advanced to the debtor/plaintiff in cash fr… read more
Hi, I am looking for pro bono. I live in Hollister, CA, 95023.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I am looking for pro bono. I live in Hollister, CA, 95023. I can't find anyone available. Where can I find a probonos that would locate here, in San Benito County? Please help.… read more
Sirs, I am a senior resident in San Jose, CA. I received
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Sirs, I am a senior resident in San Jose, CA. I received a letter and a check for $3,950.00 attached to it, to be consider as a "Prize". The instructions were to deposit the check "inmediately" and se… read more
FDIC STATES BANK DID UNLAWFUL COLLECTIONSCase description I
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
FDIC STATES BANK DID UNLAWFUL COLLECTIONSCase description:I had paid after divorce decree and caught up with mortgage loan, a loan of $87k and $60k, this loan was set up as a line of credit 2001, not … read more
We were served a Trustee Deed of Sale notice on our San Jose,
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
We were served a Trustee Deed of Sale notice on our San Jose, CA home on 7/16/09 with a sale date of 8/10/09. What is the last date by which we can submit a Loan Modification package to our lender?… read more
I need a pro bono Habeas Corpus lawyer to present a petition
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I need a pro bono Habeas Corpus lawyer to present a petition to declare a criminal conviction for unauthorized practice unconstitutionl as the jury was instructed that my books were practicing law sin… read more