I would like to know if i san sue for defamation if a large…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if i san sue for defamation if a large companyaccused me of 'you not being able to followi procduce of our co.and attacking me formy incapabilties after spending a lge amt of money with them.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Delray beach florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

By me no,however i wish to do something after there accusal of my capabilities

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have closed my acct due to myinadaqucies

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.