I fall in the basement of my rental unit. A tenant brought…

Customer Question
I fall in the...

I fall in the basement of my rental unit. A tenant brought down a trash bag dripping in oil. I smelled a order an so I peek over the rail and saw what I thought was sever water because that happens a lot in this building, I called the office thinking that they would take care of the problem at 9:22 phone records to prove, but when I went out at 11:50 around a minute or two either way. I walked down the stairs and made to the bottom and fell right onto the stairs backwards. hitting my head and back because no one had came and clean it. Now I was on the board of this development and friends with the Board and COE. I was told not to worry. Should I take their word because I do need them to cover the medical expenses.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

The Property Is called Tenants Deveolpment Corporation in Boston, MA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No just happen yesterday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/14/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Do you have a financial loss?
what can I answer for you?