My land is in litigation only l have a movable doublewide…

Customer Question
My land is in...

My land is in litigation only l have a movable doublewide mobile home on the property. Can I be evicted off the property and is it legal to put a lock on my home where i cannot get to my personal contents in the home.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No steps taken yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the land located?

Creek County, Oklahoma

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have been fighting this for over 6 years. all I asked is one simple legal question

I am sorry, but it may be a simple question to you. However, I cannot answer a question that I do not understand. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

ok
ok for online conversation
Is there a lawyer now online or call?
Lawyer: Irwin Law,
 replied 8 months ago
Irwin Law
Phone call session started
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. What is the litigation about? Did the judge enter an order stating that you have to leave? Is the other party claiming a right to any of your personal possessions?