I want to see if I have any legal power for what I would…

Customer Question
I want to see...

I want to see if I have any legal power for what I would consider harrasment

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have called the police who suggested I file a restraining order however, the person is elderly and I am not concerned about her causing me physical harm however, it is starting to border on emotional abuse as well as lost wages for the time I have spent engaging in her attempts to torment me. The time I called the police, I would not answer my door so she started pounding so hard, she damaged my door. That is why I wanted record of her actions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that is all, I have saved several letters she has posted on my door. One includes a claim that she takes pictures of my packages to "incriminate" me for my "illegal business activity". Which is false. I do not nor have I ever run an illegal business out of my residents

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

I want to know if I have a case against my neighbor to sue for pain and suffering for her constant harassment. Thank you
I don’t want to pay. I just want to know if I have a reasonable case before I spend one more ounce of time or money. I have had to leave work to come home losing wages

This is a pay for answer site. If you not willing to pay for services provided, then I will need to opt out of the post.

I am not talking about a phone call. If you are getting an offer for a phone call, that's not coming from me. The offer was automatically made by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Ok. Thank you