Auto service owner lost in civil case and filed an appeal.

Customer Question
Auto service owner lost...

Auto service owner lost in civil case and filed an appeal. Felt info was not explained properly and owner cannot afford a lawyer. Car was left for many months and was sold because owner of car was difficult to reach by phone & no address. Need to tell you details in meeting before Dec. 1st (new court date). Auto service business in Anaheim and owner needs someone who speaks Spanish. I'm his bookkeeper and did not go with Francisco on first court date. Gross sales are $4500 per month.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Anaheim CA. 2008 Mercury. Orig. brought into shop on 3/24/17.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Why would mfg. be involved?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/14/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what can I answer for you?

Awaiting your reply, thank you!