I am looking to change venue to the current state I am

Customer Question
Hi I am looking...

Hi I am looking to change venue to the current state I am living in

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We have been to court for custody, visitation and child support and it has been closed/settled

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not able to pay just need to be pointed in the right direction

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please refer to terms of service regarding payments, if you are not willing to pay per the site terms, then you would need to go to a local attorney for your information. I do apologize for any misunderstandings about this site.