I have a question about the attorney i currently have hired…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about the attorney i currently have hired for my case. Im innocent and instead of representing my life he claims to tell me it is better to admit to something i didnt do, and now claims he never said that but i didnt admit to it anyway, he spoke for me to the judge in the courtroom, saying "yes she admits". You can check the courtroom camera to see that i didnt admit to it and that he illegally pulled me out of the courtroom where there were no cameras/ to give me this illegal advice that i didnt agree with anyway. Now he is lying again and saying he didnt say any of that to me. what do i do now? This is a question of my life and he isnt representing my life at all/trying to save me/prove my innocence.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Also the police interogated me multiple tiimes and didnt give me the piece of paper that tells me i have the right to remain silent till after all the interogation. They also said that they ALSO FORGOT to tell me that i am legally allowed to have an attorney with me during interogation.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

No charges have been filed yet they/my attorney/the judge ALL keep pushing the date for the next court date forward every time, its the third time. This is in California. My next court date is in a few days. HELP me firgure out how to approach any part of this case, please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im innocent and i need a lawyer who ISNT a liar and WILL represent MY LIFE.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

The Attorney that is lying can and should be reported to the State Bar Association.

"no charges have been filed yet they/my attorney/the judge ALL keep pushing the date for the next court date forward every time, its the third time. This is in California. My next court date is in a few days. HELP me firgure out how to approach any part of this case, please."

Where in California so I can provide a link for a civil rights Attorney as well as Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in the area that can assist you?

This is a link to file a complaint against the Attorney that is denying that he advised you on how to plead http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Complaints-Claims/How-to-File-a-Complaint

in san joaquin county in tracy ca

Civil Rights Attorneys http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/civil-rights/san-joaquin-county/california

Please give me a few moments to provide several resources for Attorneys that can represent you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions for me.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. Are you able to see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney