My mother just recently past and i have a relative that has…

Customer Question
My mother just recently...

My mother just recently past and i have a relative that has not been around in 7 years trying to move into the property // i let her in for the funeral and now having a hard time leaving

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have filed with probate court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Grandson was living at the residence before the mother past -- but this is a different relative trying to move in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing. It is never easy to lose a loved one.

I have reviewed the information you have provided. Just to confirm, are you asking how to get this relative to move out of your mother's property or how to prevent them from moving in?