I currently have an eviction on my Equifax report. I am

Customer Question
Hello My...

Hello My name is***** currently have an eviction on my Equifax report. I am trying to pay off an eviction but the apartment complex that I use to reside in no longer exist. I tried to call the management company and I cannot get a hold of them at all. So I have the eviction on my report cannot find the management company and I want to move into a new apartment complex but I am afraid that with this eviction on my report I will be denied. I was told that sometimes when the apartment complex look up the information that it sometimes do not even show up. Tell me what should I do. Can I get this removed from my credit report? if the apartment complex that I am trying to apply for cannot even get a hold of the management company that reported the eviction can the apartment complex that I apply for overlook and reconsider me for the apartment?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The eviction is on my credit report and it is only on one Equifax not on the other two credit report companies

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Just want to know if the eviction can be legally removed from my Equifax report since there is no way of reaching the management company to verify

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You can file in court to have it paid into court and Mark removed. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
can the eviction be removed like yesterday?
This process is not so quick and can take some time. Counsel can try to expedite but not in days.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”