I've had a & in my Broooklyn home for 25 years. I now have a…

Customer Question
I've had a B&B...

I've had a B&B in my Broooklyn home for 25 years. I now have a guest who is refusing to leave. I realize this is a legal gray area.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

Park Slope Brooklyn

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

After 30 days she has tenant rights. I have a plan and would love feedback

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear your dealing with a holdover situation; what is your question please?