Kansas. I do not know but I got a joke thrown at me that I…

Customer Question
Kansas Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not know but I got a joke thrown at me that I was under investigation I was just wondering if you would be willing to answer a quesiton on statute of limitations

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you can post some more information about what is going on and what your legal question is, I will try to help..

.

.

thanks

I was wondering if you could tell me what the statute of limitations for crimes committed in Kansas were and Missouri and also why for Kansas CHAPTER 162
SENATE BILL No. 147 says the fact of the crime is concealed? does this mean that statue of limitations on crimes committed in Kansas are not accruing statute of limitations when the crime is not known of?
Is this amount of question ok?