I believe my ex gf is harassing me both through facebook and…

Customer Question
Hello there! Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hello there!

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I believe my ex gf is harassing me both through facebook and calling my (and a friends) cell phone from a blocked number.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, but I am going to after work. The problem is I can only speculate it is her due to little clues, nothing definitive

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Furthermore, it seems shes hinted at hacking my friends facebook account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 6 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What specifically is your legal question you need assistance with this evening? Are you asking what the harassment laws are in New York?

Tina, Lawyer