My ex husband is filling 4 bankruptcy again 13. Oregon. He’s…

Customer Question
My ex husband is...

My ex husband is filling 4 bankruptcy again 13. Oregon. He’s on 2 of my property mortgages Chase but not on deed. Learning that doesn’t help.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your ex-husband taken so far? Has he prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes. Case # ***** it got dismissed for no show then he refiled n added Chase. Credit now shows zero balance n closed. I’m at 790 still but ...I was supposed to Refi but he told me not to. I’m now is custody court w him n he told my attorney that I️ needed to Refi. I️ started n then he filed n it shut it all down.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has he talked to an Oregon lawyer about this?

His case is in Western Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Chase also sent my credit information to my ex husband by mistake when I️ was trying to assume loan n got denied there too cuz I’m involved in a mortgage that is in bankruptcy proceedings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Have you been paying the mortgages on your own up to now?

.

Are you intending on continuing to make payments on them?

.

What is your legal question I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks