I live in a mobile home community where I own my home but…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I live...

Second opinion] I live in a mobile home community where I own my home but not the property itself. Families in our park have been having dinner and dances for several years where there is a cover fee to come. These funds are kept in a bank account. I do not know if this account has a not for profit status or not. What amounts of money can be kept in this account and not pay taxes?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing as far as I'm able to see in past or present secretarial notes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure what to ask, about this activity fund as its called, we have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

In order to answer your question, you need to find out on whose name the account is being held.

You need to provide information on whether the account is held on interest bearing account and on whose name the account is being held.

Thank you for your cooperation.