Am searching for a attorney to handle a disability case for…

Customer Question
Am searching for a...

Am searching for a attorney to handle a disability case for my son, pro-bono. If this office doesn't handle these types of cases, can you kindly refer me to a few office who might be able to help.....Thank you so very much. Sharon

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He has mental and physical goiung back 10 years plus

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/13/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Michael Bradley

is it social security?

where in Texas?

Conroe texas. I don't know what disibilty offers. My son has mental and physical disibiltys and I wanted to know if his case is strong enough to go through