I'm looking for a defense lawyer in Crawford co Missouri, My…

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a defense lawyer in Crawford co Missouri,

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MO lawyer about this?

My daughter is currently in jail in Crawford co. she needs a defense attorney who will help her, The person we had helping her has now not to be her attorney, shes in there on a second degree charge, no witness for her part, need help in finding one or some one who would be willing to help her.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

The lawyer that we hired has decided that he wants to be a prosecuter instead of a defender. We have paid money to this person, and he never did talk to any one to get her side of the story. just figured that she did stab him and he died. it was like she was just being railroaded.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there one who would be willing to help? I would like to know what the fees are.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
11/12/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post.

JustAnswer is a general information service and not a law firm. Lawyers on this site cannot be retained as it's against the terms of service and the regulations of our various bar associations. We are also not allowed to give customers direct referrals to lawyers or law firms.

What I can do is to direct you to the same sources that a lawyer would use to find a lawyer in your area if he needed one to consult with but knew of nobody. If the names of reputable legal referral services would help you, reply to this question thread and let me know. I will provide a couple for you.

If you need general legal information about your daughter's situation, I can provide that to you as well. In that case, when you reply, ask me what you wish to know.

If neither of those options are acceptable to you, you can contact Customer Service at***@******.*** for a return of your deposit.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Tina, Lawyer