Identity theft anf lifelock deceptive pratices and the

Customer Question
Identity theft anf lifelock...

Identity theft anf lifelock deceptive pratices and the kraken investment firm in california

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No court filing yet. brought attention the matter to dept/justice

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Wilmington north carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Preferably a copy of a written e mail

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/12/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?

i can forward a copy of an e mail that outlines the whole situation. it is about deceptive practice of both lifelock and kraken investments in salee california
we went from 5 dollars to 27.00 to 59.00. not my understanding

Do you not wish to continue?

No. Cancel charges
No response to my request to e Mail you instead, so no review of the situation. Confirm cancellation of 5 then 27 dollar charges