I moved from Fla.Sept.29th as soon as Apex [email protected]

Customer Question
I moved from Fla.Sept.29th as...
I moved from Fla.Sept.29th as soon as Apex [email protected] Co. and I have not seen my belongings yet and it is Nov.12th.I have had to some winter clothes,a snack table a blowup bed,a recliner and small t.v.and other comfort things.I have spoken to Manchester police,Attorney General of Georga who sentme to Motor carrier of Fed. of safety addministration. No help.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 9 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
On review of your facts, you have a good case.Have an inventory of assets. Make demand with deadline. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!