There is a person using my pictures in prositution ads. Nyc.

Customer Question
There is a person...

There is a person using my pictures in prositution ads

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nyc

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have screenshots of the ads published, i am in Bali right now, i am coming back to nyc tomorrow

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NY lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what actions i have to take

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/12/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this.

You need to contact NYC Police and file complaint against this person for identity theft.

You may also consider retaining an Attorney to send a cease and desist letter to this person. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle civil litigation:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.