I cheated on my wife nearly three years ,ago with lady’s I…

Customer Question
I cheated on my...

I cheated on my wife nearly three years ,ago with lady’s I met on the chat line my nerbor who rents a government mgr house ,contacted them and now me and my house is under sirvalance what Can I do to make this go away and live a normal life,i,m truly sorry for my actions at that time my wife and we’re dealing with my stepson who was still living with us at twenty four years old I felt she cared more about his needs than my own

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’ve never been in trouble with the law ,i,m still working at sixty years old .sence my step son join the navy reserve and is married to a active wife in the navy station in West Virginia things are better between my wife and I I,m really afraid and consearn they want stop ,it seams in there eyes there my judge a jury?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/12/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Why would a government agency be involved in your case?

Kindly review your post, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Please cancel this request. Please disregard my e-mail and me and wife will handle this on our own. Please do not acquire any additional fees on my card. Please cancel all inquiries and questions. I am handling this on my own.