I would like to know if i have the right to relocate my

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if i have the right to relocate my horse even if omeone is leasing her due to the negligence of the place she is located they have not given me information as to who is leasing her or how long the lease is for even thou i have asked they do not return my texts and they were supposed to try to sell her but have not done that either so do i have the right to go get the horse and relocate her

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not by me and i doubt by them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/11/2017
Lawyer: Thelawman2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Is there an agreement in place between you and the place where the horse is located regarding the lease? Do you have an agreement directly with the person leasing your horse, or do you only have an agreement with the place?

i told them they could lease my horse but have repeatedly asked how long the lease is for and who is leasing my horse with no response and no answers she was supposed to be for sale during this time also but this has not been the case i have decided to keep her and would like to relocate her since i have not gotten a response as to the lease and they do not respond to my texts ect.do i legally have the right to go ,get her and relocate her please respond thanks