L. Toncrey I received a voice mail stating that I had a case…

Customer Question
my name is***** I received...
my name is***** I received a voice mail stating that I had a case that would be filed on 11/09/2017 case number ***** I was told that since she wasn't able reach me her name is***** was at work at time of call that by that afternoon it would become public record and that they were going to contact my supervisor in Harrison county and I would be located at my place of employment and to contact the Litigatiin Department
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What did they want you to do?

Is this regarding a debt? Do you recognize the claim?

Are you online with me?

I need to know of there is any information regarding my first question about the call I received stating case number ***** will become public record and lidigation office in Harrison county mississippi

No, the phone call is not a public record and the case number ***** left is not a court file number.

There is a strong chance this could be a scam to get you to send them money over the phone.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?