A former client has filed suit against our catering company…

Customer Question
A former client has...

A former client has filed suit against our catering company for return of half of the amount paid for services

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Geo Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They sent a letter from their attorney attempting to resolve

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We completely disagree with their claims; they said nothing to us the night of the event and have created false situations to try and get money from us, We are a small business that under priced the event because the event planner was a "friend," representing a professional athletes foundation;

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

no I have canceled this site: I did not sign up for a monthly service and will not pay $42 for an unanswered question.

I wish you the best