My rent is due on the 16th I paid it and then decided to…

Customer Question
My rent is due...

My rent is due on the 16th I paid it and then decided to give a thirty day notice on the 18th is that not proper?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She wants me to vacate on the morning of the 16th or she says I owe her a full months rent for staying to the 18th

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/11/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you provide some context?

Is this commercial or residential property? Is there a lease? What does it say about this issue?