I'm in need of leagal advice in concerns to being assulted…

Customer Question
I'm in need of...

I'm in need of leagal advice in concerns to being assulted and then harnessed. Pushed & Spit tryi g to get me to physically touch her. Then sent multiple messages. Not allowing my 93yr old grandmother to have a peaceful conversation of visit with me or my 10yr old daughter. I have already spoken to my grandmothers attorney. Was advised to seek my own leagal help to assist with this.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No not yet not sure how I'm supposed to handel this. My grandmother lives there for now. It is my cousin and his girlfriend who are attacking me and my daughter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe this is because my grandmother rasied me as her daughter, and I will have full power of attorney if anything happens to her. If anything happens to me then my cousin will have powder I believe they are trying to attack me to have me removed from her life and as her voice.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
11/11/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

My cousin's girlfriend spit on me in July, and has physically pushed me. Trying to get me to fight. She has grabbed the phone out of my grandmothers hand when I call. All this blew up after I found out she has planned to get me to lash out in violence. She has talked about putting a restraining order on me and remove me from caring or being around my grandmother. She has made it very difficult for my 10yr old and I to visit or call my grandmother. We are in the process of moving grandma over here. I am 13yrs older than my cousin's girlfriend is 27 and I'm 41. She has sent me multiple messages taunting me. I have been trying to ignore this. But it's getting out of hand and I just need to know my rights.

Can you tell me, have you reported this to law enforcement? If so, what happened, if not why not?

Spoke with my grandmothers attorney and he advised me to get my own attorney to ensure grandma and I are both under leagal advice. I'm currently looking for an attorney to work with me and guide me through this. I'm completely lost right now. Looking for guidance.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

If you are unwilling to speak on the phone I will opt out of this question and allow others to assist, if they are willing.

I am not able to talk on the phone at this time. I appreciate you time. Thank you.
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 5 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello, this is a new expert in the question. I'm Dwayne B.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I am not sure what exact question you have. You do need an attorney, are you wanting to know what directions the attorney will need to go in once they are hired?

Tina, Lawyer