I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I wrote in…

Customer Question
I'm still waiting for...

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I wrote in yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arvada, Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I haven't That's why I would like to know what the best option would be

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When should I expect an answer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/11/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. No question is listed though...

Yesterday I wrote the question it was
I live in Arvada Colorado and have a relative living in my condo. I have not rented it out. I''m thinking about getting married to a guy I have purchased a house years ago. I would like to sell the condo but I was told if I sell it after I get married I would pay a huge tax/capital gains cut on it. Should I sell it before I get married to avoid additional penalty's
I talked to someone yesterday after no response for hours and he looked into my file and found it and said he would forward it right away. Still had not heard of anything. I'm surprised I was charged extra fees for this question that was never answered in the first place
I do not think I should continue to pay for something that has not been answered in the first place
At this point I am getting very confused to the service that is offered
Is anyone going to get back with me on this

I'm not sure if you were charged once or twice .. let me send to customer service so they can resolve it. I'll also open your question to our tax attorneys.