Was just curious where to start with the celect lawsuit.

Customer Question
Was just curious where...

Was just curious where to start with the cook celect lawsuit

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Montana, but does it make a difference as to what state it happened in

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
11/12/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to start by contacting law firms who are handling the lawsuits to see if the law firms can assist you with your case.

Click here to locate some of the law firms handling the cases.

You may also use the following sites to find other Attorneys/law firms who handle class action cases:

Consumeradvocates.org

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Most consumer Attorneys would take a case on contingent fee basis. This means that the Attorneys may not charge upfront for their fees and would only get paid if they win the cases for the consumers. Even then most Courts award Attorney fees to prevailing consumers. So, you may not have to pay out of pocket to obtain a consumer Attorney to assist you with the case.

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.