I am looking for an attorney to help me with a civil case.

Customer Question
I am looking for...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have just received the forms to fill out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would they be able to help me in small claims court?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.