My husband was recently ordained as a minister. I also do…

Customer Question
My husband was recently...

My husband was recently ordained as a minister. I also do spiritual work in my health and wellness practice. We would like to start a spiritual Institute and was wondering what the steps are and if we need to formally become license, obtain a 5013C, and any other legality?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, because we are just only receiving answers to our prayers and have not taking the steps to put anything into place yet. We have just come up with the name only

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that would be the only questions that I have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Unfortunately, answering these questions requires an in depth interview, which we can't do on here, as well as the creation of an attorney client relationship which we also can't do. I can explain some generalities which will be helpful to think through and know the answers to before you speak with a local attorney but you are going to have to visit with a local lawyer to know for sure how you want to proceed.

Just let me know if this will be sufficient and you want me to proceed or if you would prefer for me to opt out and open the question back up.

Thank you for your response, at this point I will speak with my local attorney. Please close out this string.

Will do.