My father died august 1990, passed all to my mother who died…

Customer Question
My father died august...

My father died august 1990, passed all to my mother who died 5/19/97, I found out that there is unclaimed funds in Ohio and I have a claim evidence form and need help with questions 2,3,4,5..They were snow birds and changed their address to clear water fla.can you help me??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

The unclaimed funds are in ohio, and it appears the legal residense is florida, i am trying to get the funds released to me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have #1 , 6, and 7 of the evidence required form.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need some help to get me in the right direction. Thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you post the items you need help with, thanks.