Now how do I get ahold of my attorney? Idaho. I paid the…

Customer Question
Now how do I...

Now how do I get ahold of my attorney?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Idaho. I paid the fee

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Contacting us and u connected me with someone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
My question is my dog attacked a pomeranian my dog was onnot a leash the other dog was not. Am I at fault
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/10/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

What is the other dog owner saying?