In an eviction case what if you file your response in the…

Customer Question
In an eviction case...

In an eviction case what if you file your response in the 11th day.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I'm getting ready to do that today but I am not sure of the exact date I was served

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Billings mt

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you referring to the time you have to file an Answer in the eviction case?

.

What date did you receive the notice?

.

Have you filed your Answer yet?

.

.

thanks