I opened a new inhaler "symbicort" and upon taking the first…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Rebecca, I opened a new inhaler "symbicort" and upon taking the first puff I felt an object in my throat. A small sliver of plastic which matches the inhaler. I almost choked on it even though it was rather small ....If it lodged in my throat it would have caused damage but in fact I was able to cough it up. I took pictures of the piece. I did call the company and told them what happened now they want me to return the unit and piece. Do I have a case?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

RI

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None other than calling the company to report the incident.. They have sent me back a return envelope and made many attempts at calling me thereafter but I've made no return call until I spoke to a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/10/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, you did not suffer any harm, expenses, etc... due to this?

Are you there?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.