Oregon. I was issued And anti-harassment order from someone…

Customer Question
Oregon Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I was issued And anti-harassment order from someone in Washington County, Washington. The sheriff who delivered it was kind enough to inform me that I didn’t have to respond or up here for the order

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Appear*

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your civil law question today. I'm attorney Bill offering support and assistance . If you have received notice of a hearing for a retraining order/ anti-harassment order you have the option of filing a response to the complaint and to show up at court to object to the order being granted; you may alternatively not object and the order will be granted in your absence.

Generally , it is better not to have any record that can show up on a background check even if this won't be a criminal conviction it will show up under certain background checks.

additionally, breaching the order subsequent to it being granted would land you with a fine or criminal conviction.

Please follow up with me if you require any additional information or clarification.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before you exit.

Thank You

Attorney Bill