Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can a policy owner borrow against a life policy without the…

Can a policy owner...

Can a policy owner borrow against a life policy without the signature of an irrevocable beneficiary

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Policy company reports that cash value is borroewed

11/9/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Absolutely. Beneficiary has to claim or say in the policy until owner dies. Until then owner may borrow, cancel, change terms as owner wishes.Would you kindly rate me five stars - that is the only way I get credit by the website. Thank you!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney