I need a second opinion on a legal strategy. Nevada - I have…

Customer Question
I need a second...

I need a second opinion on a legal strategy.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada - I have used your service on several matters.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/9/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.