I live in oregon back in the 90s i had some prostitution…

Customer Question
Hi i live...

Hi i live in oregon back in the 90s i had some prostitution charges that is all i ever had today i hav some troble i worked as a school bus driver and had to leave because they descverdsd these old charges i cant afford 30000 to have them expunged but i was born and raised in new mexico and feel like if i can write a judge and sent my info i would just need to know who to patiction thank you justine hamburg

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Only prostatioton i think 3 charges iv never appeald i just did the thetwo weeks and finly got the money to leave town

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the prostitution occur?

New mwxico

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/9/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. In what US state was your alleged crime committed? Were you convicted of the charge or just arrested for them?