I took a $7000 diamond ring to a local jeweler and was was…

Customer Question
I took a $7000...

I took a $7000 diamond ring to a local jeweler and was was 30 consignment for $3000. Three months later he refuses to give me money or ring back. I no longer want to do business with guy and just want ring back. Don't know what to do. He said I have to take him to court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ring message. Elizabeth Penny(###) ###-####Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

They are out of business.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Guy is very uncooperative.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What is the basis for not returngin the ring?

Was the ring sold?
If so what was the basis for not honoring the agreement?
What state is this in please?

Please just call(###) ###-####
Not paying for free legal advice as advertised.
Tina, Lawyer