DIVORCE DECREE STATES HUSBAND KEEP UP INSURANCE POLICY WITH…

DIVORCE DECREE STATES HUSBAND...

DIVORCE DECREE STATES HUSBAND KEEP UP INSURANCE POLICY WITH ME AS BENEFICIARY,,,,HE REMOVED ME AND PLACED NEW WIFE AS BENEFICIARY... DO I HAVE RIGHTS?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THIS DECREE IS FROM 1980

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/8/2017
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Yes, if there is not termination provision for it or no end date, then he is violating a court order and is in contempt.

You would file a motion for contempt and have him appear before the Court. You should first make demand that he provide you proof that you are the beneficiary with some time to comply and tell him you will file that motion if he does not. Then you can file the motion and state you made demand and he has ignored or refuses.

Please kindly rate the question so I may be credited. Thank you. You can still ask follow-up questions.

DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer