I'm having a problem with the insurance of the business that…

I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem with the insurance of the business that hit my car parked legally. The business that hit my car is claiming that the injuries were minor and don't want to pay for the whole body damages of my car.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

New jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Police report but did not reported that was a hit and run, I grab the driver as I ran after him, police didn't report that,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The owner of the business doen'st want to pay for the whole body part damage of my car claiming it was a minor inury and was the whole driver side that was damaged

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Is the business owner stating this or the insurance company for the business? It is up to the owner.

the business owner is stating this and the insurance sent me an appeal letter, I need to respond for tht letter but I want to answer legally because I'm not wrong. My car was parked legally in front of my business and the business driver hit my car as he was driving on the street, and kept driving I ran after him and pulled him over and stoped a police car that was driving by.

Your telephone call request is being processed. In the meantime, the owner is liable for any and all damage that occurred to your vehicle as a result hitting your vehicle. Do you have estimates?

ok I can get the legal advice here

Have you contacted your own insurance company as they can assist you as well?

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
I opened a claim on my insurance but as I don't have collision coverage there is nothing they said they can do about it. I Neer knew I dont have collision coverage
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
I need an assistance on how to respond the Appeal letter for their insurance in a legal matter

No worries. You will be receiving a telephone call to assist you.

ok I'm waiting for the phone call.
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney