Is Seismic Profits a scam? Texas. I joined, but have not…

Customer Question
Is Seismic Profits a...

Is Seismic Profits a scam?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I joined, but have not risked any fund with a brokerage house yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Do you have a website and/or a snail mail location for them? How did you learn of them?

Seismic Profits is promoted by Money Map Press. Money Map Press is reviewed and rated by the Better Business Bureau. On their rating scale from A to F, the BBB rates Money Map Press with an A+, although there are numerous complaints about it. You can read the review and the complaint history here. There are mixed reviews on the web about Seismic Profits Alerts, the best of them from Money Mapp and Seismic Profits themselves. Here are some complaints you may want to read.

In the end, investing is not an exact science and reliable investment advice can differ widely. So while Seismic Profits is no scam, there's no guarantee that following this or any other broker's investment advice will make your fortune. You can still lose all of your investment. But is it legitimate? Yes.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.