I'm 75 years old living in Florida can I be arrested and or…

Customer Question
I'm 75 years old...

I'm 75 years old living in Florida can I be arrested and or sued for touching women wrestling in my swimming pool 30 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Do not believe so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

No, you can not. The statute of limitations for this has long since expired in WI or FL.

No prosecution is possible. Nor is a civil claim possible, either.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney