I was involved in an auto accident 8-20-2016. I have

Customer Question
I was involved in...

I was involved in an auto accident 8-20-2016. I have received a settlement offer but doesn't feel it is adequate. Can you advise me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Illinois, the other driver hit me from the rear

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It was reported to local sheriff and other driver received a ticket

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
11/7/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

We are not really allowed to advise or give legal counsel. We are only allowed to provide general information about the situation you describe.

With that in mind, how can I help you?

If you are an attorney are you allow to advise me how to respond to the offer if I am hot satisfied with their offer. If no, will I be charged for this contact

Yes, we are attorneys. And we can provide information. But I am not allowed to advise you because we do not have an attorney-client relationship. So I cannot tell you exactly what to say or how to respond. But Ic an give you general information about options.

I have waited for almost an hour for a reply and have not received a reply nor phone call. Please cancel my request and not bill my credit card.

I responded to you, but you neither confirmed that you wanted to continue nor asked any specific questions.

It is now 11:23pm local time. I will have to answer your questions tomorrow.