Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Title for property at 1007 Cedar Blvd. in Portsmouth, NH.

title for property at 1007...
title for property at 1007 White Cedar Blvd. in Portsmouth, NH
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Title would have been made out to Hannaford Realty Trust
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: New Hampshire
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/6/2017
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What is it that you are needing help with?

.

.

thanks

Need title for a condo in New Hampshire
Address : 1007 white cedar blvd.
Portsmouth New Hampshire. 03801Title would be made to
Hannaford Realty Trust

Again... I am not sure what you are asking... The legal experts here don't provide titles to real estate.. We provide legal information and answer legal questions..

.

If you are buying a property, the closing company would prepare a deed from seller to you to transfer ownership..

.

If you wanted a title search run on the title, you would need a local closing/title company or a local real estate attorney to run the title search for you as that is a local job that requires going to the vault or land records office personally to do the search.

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Disregard phone call, you have answered my question

Would you like for me to put in a request with customer service to refund any phone call charge?

Barrister, Attorney