Title for property at 1007 Cedar Blvd. in Portsmouth, NH.

title for property at...

title for property at 1007 White Cedar Blvd. in Portsmouth, NH

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Title would have been made out to Hannaford Realty Trust

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Hampshire

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/6/2017
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What is it that you are needing help with?

.

.

thanks

Need title for a condo in New Hampshire
Address : 1007 white cedar blvd.
Portsmouth New Hampshire. 03801Title would be made to
Hannaford Realty Trust

Again... I am not sure what you are asking... The legal experts here don't provide titles to real estate.. We provide legal information and answer legal questions..

.

If you are buying a property, the closing company would prepare a deed from seller to you to transfer ownership..

.

If you wanted a title search run on the title, you would need a local closing/title company or a local real estate attorney to run the title search for you as that is a local job that requires going to the vault or land records office personally to do the search.

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Disregard phone call, you have answered my question

Would you like for me to put in a request with customer service to refund any phone call charge?

Barrister, Attorney