I am unable to find representation to help me sue a judge…

I am unable to...

I am unable to find representation to help me sue a judge who sexually abused me. Everyone claims "conflict of interest," including rape advocacy groups. I've been trying for almost a year. I finally drafted my own demand letter and sent it to him. He ignored me. I want to file an administrative complaint with the City because Chicago Police knew and failed to arrest him on numerous occasions. I have police reports and photos the police took of my battered body. he continued to harrass me for five years after I left him, up until December of last year. I know I only have one year to bring a claim against the city and county and I have to act fast. Without an attorney, where do I go? Can I just send my original demand letter, with the detailed chronology of what he did, evidence, etc, with a cover letter to city and another to the county, demanding relief?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Chicago, Illinois. The abuse went on until November of 2010 and the harassment until last December. I know that I can show it was a continuous tort.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There are police reports. I reported the sexual assaults to police and there are reports of the batteries and photographs as well.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

11/6/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Hi and thank you

Have you reported the judicial misconduct to the State Bar Association? If local law enforcement will not assist you, you will want to contact the Attorney general of Illinois and the Department of Justice. Have you contacted the Judicial misconduct to the ARDC?

I have not. So I should contact the Illinois attorney General?
None of this abuse is with related. I was on a relationship with him. He is my neighbor.

"None of this abuse is with related. I was on a relationship with him. He is my neighbor." What would you be reporting?

Let me provide all of the contacts. The State Bar Association can provide a reputable Attorney to assist you,

This is the link to file a complaint for investigation into a Judge in Illinois https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/jib/Pages/complaint.aspx

I need compensation. Not just justice. Myself and my daughters are severely injured bevause of his abuse.
The Illinois Bar Association referred me to attorneys who all cored conflict of interest
Cited
Sorry for the typos. Typing on phone

Thank you for the clarification. No worries about typos.

Then these complaints and the State Bar referring a reputable Attorney that is not afraid of suing a Judge is the way to go.

This is the Judicial complaint for an investigation form https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/jib/documents/download%20materials/complaint%20against%20a%20judge.pdf

I have more for you.

should I point blank request an attorney who isn't afraid of suing a judge?

I will provide that next. This is a link for the Attorney General. http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/

I would ask to speak to an investigator from that office as the Attorney General is the top law enforcement official in the State. The AG has the power to prosecute the judge.

Thank you

This is an excellent referral service https://www.martindale.com/

Thank you. Would you say it is civil rights law?

Yes, I was just about to provide a link for firms that should handle this for you.

Thank you!!

One moment please.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Thank you for your consideration.
do you think I should call or write the attorney general at that police reform email or number and say i need a lawyer

I think you should contact/CALL the AG first and see if they will investigate the Judge. They can also assist with civil rights Attorneys. I provided a link for a firm above.

There is a culture of corruption that has existed long before I was licensed thirty years ago. These Judges need to be held accountable and every once in awhile I see justice. I would like to see if your case.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney