My husbands life insurance policy was canceled from FARMERS…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My husbands...

Second opinion] My husbands life insurance policy was canceled from FARMERS Insurance after 20 to 25 years paying for. Have copy from Farmers but do not understand. Would like my money for the time I had put into the policy.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Need cancellation of Life Insurance policy for my husband's. Been payng over 20 years do not understand. Live in California

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/5/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this.

Why was the policy cancelled?

Thank you for your cooperation.